Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ruby's Template - Q

Love these templates by Ruby - she does such a fabulous job! I thought of my niece that plays volleyball when I saw the Q template - she sure is quick - so much fun to see her play. I don't know where she got her athleticism from - it sure wasn't me!

Credits:

Q Template by Ruby
Papers and flourishes from Ruby's Show the Love kit
Volleyball tapes by Mrs. Miles at http://lalalime.blogspot.com
Gold style from Cheryl Barber's ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: 14K at ScrapGirls
Volleyball from © Photographer: Xaoc Agency: Dreamstime.com
Font: Shruti
Graphics Program: PSE5

5 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Gail! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I see you used my volleyball tapes - that tickles me!! May I publish your layout on my blog? I love the layout, by the way. Have a great day! You can email me anytime at lalalime@hotmail.com

warmly,
Barb (Mrs. Miles)

maryse said...

You did a great job on this layout ! I love these tapes, Mrs Miles had a great idea. And I also love these lines, they really add to the feeling that this young lady is Quick !

Kimberly said...

Hi Gail!
Thanks for letting me know that the link was not working. I got it fixed for you. I posted it at 1:00 in the morning, so I was a bit out of it! My bedtimes is usually by 11:00. zzzz Thanks! :)

maryse said...

Thank for your nice comments ! I have answered your question about the Mega kit on my blog.

Cheryl said...

You go girl! I can see the artistic you coming out in this layout.