Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ruby's Template - I


This promise is the first thing I thought of when I saw this template by Ruby. The journaling reads:
It's so hard to see you growing up so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that you were much smaller and less secure. To our Grandsons - I'm so proud that you have grown into wonderful, strong, and caring young men. To our Great Granddaughter - I can see you growing like a well cultured flower that receives the finest care. Although I love the memories of your younger days, I promise that I will enjoy you for who you are now. I wouldn't want to miss a moment of being part of your lives.
Here are the credits:
Papers from SherArtDesigns' Bohemian Baroque kit at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking
Vines from Anita Stergiou's Ribbons Roses Stamps set at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking
Font: Lucida Bright
Graphics Program: PSE5

1 comment:

maryse said...

These layout is so nice !
And thank you so much for trusting me; I'm so happy that you like our surprise bag !